I’m wearing different same-color socks today. The only way you could tell is that one is about four inches lower than the other. They’re both black socks (I’m not crazy), but they’re utterly mismatched in size. I feel like the fashion police should bust in with nightsticks and attractive winter scarves at any moment. Dammit man, I was out of black socks! Please spare me your harsh tsktsking judgement!
Now that I’ve caught your attention with a hook…
I figured out what I’m gonna do to make this place better. You know what I’m gonna do? I’m gonna cheat. I will, from today on, progressively insert posts that I didn’t post when I say I posted ’em, fill in all the gaps, and put in the things I wanted to write when I wanted to write them. Know that that means? Now you’ll never know. A-ha-ha, HA, ha-ha-ha.
Why now, I hear you say? Why would I fill in all this material for no other reason than my personal edification from already lost time, you ask? Well… you just answered your own question.
- David DeAngelo is a very “cool” man
- My Job
- Crichton’s State of Fear (why people want you to be afraid to read it)
- The Archive — (here, keep this on your hard drive now)
- My Flowers and Trees Movie
- Up North, or the way we were
- CSUMB Sucks and I can prove it.
- Re-do Hello World
- “I am the coolest person I know.”
- Ten Topics for Future Entries