I recently added a few more taglines to supplement the all-purpose, totally true, “blogs Я dum. read GLΘT.”
- Way too much time, I know.
- Yeah. I’m a sucker for free stuff too.
- Everybody’s got a damn blog, don’t they?
- Actually, I don’t have anything better to do.
- Self-centered American naval-gazing at it’s best.
- Boy, do I miss books sometimes.
- XHTML-compliance is a vice.
These turned out a little pessimistic, I admit. Especially since I like blogging more and more lately. I just… I wish there was another word. “Blog” used to mean the mixture of different alcoholic drinks you stole by the capful from your parents liqour cabinet. No, really—I read that in a book.